Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Movement?

So...yesterday I was laying on the couch when just for a moment, I felt my tummy twitch.  Kinda like when you have a muscle spasm only it was much lighter and only lasted for a second.  I didn't really think anything of it because it just felt like a normal muscle twitch but I did notice it.

But then I felt it again today and I remembered how many people have mentioned feeling the baby move as a 'fluttering' at first.  Well, a muscle twitching can kind of feel like a fluttering.  So, I looked it up on the internet (I know...I banned myself from the internet, but this is for something in the 'non-freakout category') and it turns out many people describe it as feeling like a muscle twitch!  Well...was it baby?  I don't know...but it's exciting all the same!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I agree to using your internet powers only for good :-)

    ReplyDelete