Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Weeks

I'm going to try to at least update this once a week, but I'll probably be updating more often. My friend who is pregnant with her first said I should start taking pictures of my stomach so I can see the changes. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to do that as right now it would look like I'm a little pregnant...at 5 weeks. I'm a little over where I want to be so I think I might wait until I can see a distinct change in my waistline and THEN let you all in on what I look like:-) We'll see.

So, I took my measurements today. Weight: 135.2 Waist (at bellybutton): 34 in.

So far so good! I still feel like this is surreal and I'm trying to keep a lid on it until I reach the end of the first trimester...or at LEAST until I've been to the doctor!! I haven't even been to the first doctor's appt. yet! A week from Tuesday...it will be here soon:-P

Same symptoms...maybe a little more obvious than before. We had a day off yesterday due to the snow and I just about literally spent the whole day on the couch, I was so tired. I don't know if I would say I've had any morning sickness, but whereas I used to be able to eat anything at any time...now I feel like I have times where NOTHING sounds good. I don't feel icky or anything, but I just don't feel like eating which is WEIRD for me. I noticed the last few days that I have just the tiniest bit of spotting after exercise...so far I've only noticed it after doing the elliptical so I think I'm going to start just walking and see if it goes away.

Ugh...so maybe I lied...I feel a little icky right now so I think I'm going to lay down before I have to get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment