Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Whole New World

Ok, admit it. How many of you started singing that song from 'Aladdin' when you read the title? Don't be shy!

So sorry it's taken this long to catch everyone up. As you can imagine, we've been a little preoccupied the last few days. In fact, last night I got AT LEAST 5 hours sleep which was AWESOME. Before that I was probably averaging about 1.5-2 hours a night plus a 1-2 hour nap during the day. I went to Babies R Us with my mom yesterday to pick up a few things and get out of the house for an hour and I could tell being in the real world that I was COMPLETELY sleep deprived. Thanks to some changes in our routine, I'm doing much better today!

In the next few posts, I'm going to attempt to take you all back through the last week day by day so you can get the full-on Baby Zoe experience. I'll try to leave out icky details as I'm sure not everyone needs to know why the nurse had to run to the bathroom for tissues when I started pushing or what the little water squeeze bottle I got with my postpartum package is for...

I know many of you could care less about the details and would rather just check out all the cute pictures we have! We're still collecting everything from my parents and friends who have taken pictures so there may not be enough to your satisfaction but that's just the way it is.

Here's a sample!

TO actually go to the album, click on the little color wheel in the lower right hand corner and you can then click on the link to the album. (you may have to move your mouse over the slide show for the icons to show up). To see the cute captions Stephen made, click on the little text box on the lower left. Enjoy!



More info to come! Stay tuned!

1 comment: