Friday, April 2, 2010

6 Weeks

I didn't get a chance to check in on Wednesday. Sorry.

I had a bit of a scare last night and this morning. I'm still not OK, but the dr. assures me it's normal so I'm trying not to read too much into it. I had a little bit of spotting both last night and this morning. It hasn't been a lot and it's completely brown which apparently is fine. I have my first appointment on Tuesday so I didn't want things to get worse and have to go into the weekend not knowing what was going on. So, I called first thing this morning and the receptionist assured me that so long as it's brown I'm in the clear. I can't help but be a little worried since I had NO spotting up until now (except in situations where I had a reason for the spotting). This is the first spotting I've had with no real reason. I'm trying to take it in strides. I guess I just have to keep going and hope everything will be alright. Follow drs orders. If I see any red blood, call right away.

Whew! Well, morning sickness has definitely started. It's different every day. Sometimes I feel horrible all day and some days I only feel a little icky in the morning. It's more like smells and the THOUGHT of eating is not appealing (which for me is HUGE because we all know I LOVE to eat!). Today I don't feel so bad so I'll probably take the opportunity to clean up a little around here and take care of some things I've been avoiding...it will also keep my mind off of everything.

Weight: 133.8 pounds
Waist: 35 inches

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment