Friday, April 9, 2010

7 Weeks

Well, another week has gone by and boy was it a big one! First doctor's appointment which I was COMPLETELY freaked about. If you recall, I had some spotting and I was hoping everything was doing what it was supposed to be doing. As you can see from the pics, it turned out great and all is well for now. Still having some minor spotting, but I think I'm finally kind of 'getting used to it' and letting it go.

Morning sickness continues! I felt great on Tuesday and Wednesday so I thought maybe it was easing up and then Thursday came and WHAM...I was on the couch all morning long...even thought I might have to run to the porcelain goddess, but managed to avoid it. We'll see how the next few days go. The GOOD thing is I don't seem to have it much past 10 or so. I haven't yet figured out how to cook dinner and not gag in the morning when I can still kinda smell it. We had fajitas last night and I did just fine making and eating them. But then when I got back this morning from taking Stephen to the airport, I had to hold my nose until I got back up to the bedroom. Thank goodness it's spring-moving into summer so I can keep the windows open.

Still have some small cramps...normal stuff...I'm definitely stretching out! (as can be seen by the fact that I've had to break out the old pre-Weight Watchers jeans). I think my thought now is to start taking pictures at 12 weeks. That way I have an excuse:-P

Stephen is in Miami for his grandmother's 80th birthday (Happy Birthday, Grandma!). His mother, grandparents and uncle are there so I think he's going to let them know soon. I wish I could be there, too! But with this wedding coming up, it would have been tough. We'll have to make a trip out there after the baby is born to show off to the great-grandparents:-D

On to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment