Saturday, July 31, 2010

23 Weeks Update

Well, it was an exhausting week on many fronts, but we managed to make it through. And, to top it all off, I had my latest doctor's appointment on Friday! Everything looks great. I've gained a little under 15 pounds so far so I'm still on track. Baby had been kicking a little less the last few days which I asked her about and she said it might have to do with the stress of the week. Heartbeat looked great and...like clockwork...as soon as I left the office feeling reassured that baby was OK, she started kicking up a storm! I've told Stephen she takes after her daddy...which means he gets to run after her:-D

Next appointment is the good ole glucose testing appointment which means I get to chug a half a bottle of grossness before my appointment. My friend compared the taste to uncarbonated super-sweet wine coolers...except you don't get the added bonus of being tipsy. Anyway, hopefully that goes well.

The doctor also said I can travel up to 36 weeks! So, there's a chance I may be back in St. Louis before go-time after all! Yay! I'm hoping to travel late September at the latest, though. I don't want to be ridiculous, you know. And I'll probably fly. I did have some slight swelling when we drove back from STL this last time so I think it's just wiser...plus I'll have to take little to no time off work.

More later. I'll try to get Stephen to take a picture of me later. He's painting the baby room right now:-D I'll post pics of the progress there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment