Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Maternity Stores

Just a quick note:

So, I broke down and went to get nursing bras today (more on THAT experience later...I know, you're on the edge of your seat!) and I stopped at Destination Maternity since I was in the area. Can I ask how come all the employees there are skinny little things that look like they just walked out of college? This IS a maternity store, correct? Now don't get me wrong, they're all perfectly nice and helpful so I'm not knocking the service at all. But the last thing I want to see when I'm trying desperately to find something (anything!) that will fit over my gianormous belly is a toothpick dressed better than I ever did when I was NOT pregnant. Ugh. Ok, frustration over.

I did get some good deals, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment